Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Terrific Tuesday!

Good morning everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous day! I just wanted to check in with you all and let you know whats been going on. Yesterday, I was hoping to put up a recipe for breakfast muffins. I was really looking forward to it because you know how mornings are, you get up and your like "Hmmm, what can I eat?" Anyway, the reason for me not blogging is actually a good one.(:

My brother Alex is going on a trip to India with my dad in February. He came down to live in our guest house for a month to visit with us before they leave. Before the 12th, I hadn't seen him in three years. I didn't realize how much I missed him until it really sunk in that he was coming. At first I was nervous to see him but then I couldn't wait to be with him again. He used to make me laugh so hard when I was younger and apparently nothing has changed because he is kind of hilarious. Mom says I act just like him. To me, that is a huge compliment.

He has been here for three days now and we are just having the best time. He is so easy to talk to, just like he always has been and I could not ask for a better brother.

Today when I was praying with my class before history (I go to a Catholic school), Mrs. B said "Now, take a moment to think about your special intentions in the silence of your hearts." My special intention was this, "Thank you Lord for bringing my big brother home."

So thank you all for understanding my short absence from baking posts. I will get on it as soon as I can.

Love,

Caroline

1 comment: